Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An episode in a bachelor’s life!


She has recently joined the company…
Somehow she felt to me as the most liking girl…
Was able to see a couple of times in the cafeteria…
Good looking fair girl with an innocent smile…
Seems that she has a couple of friends including one or two guys… (Burns!?)
Was wondering why in this world I don’t get such girls in my project. (Sighs!)
I wanted to say her “You are beautiful” and walk away…

Will she smile or regret?
Will she mistake me?
Will she think I am flirting?
So many unanswered questions…until I go and say to her “You are very beautiful”
No. I will not do that…I definitely know that!


After a couple of days…
She (another girl) joined the company…
Somehow she felt to me as the most liking girl…
Episode repeats…

Wondering how many.…

9 comments:

me said...

hahahahahaha You guys!

poo said...

well well.. number directly proportional to the times of luck u got..good one btw

Gayathri said...

i know :) :)

full-of-momentum said...

such attractions r natural dude...
hav fun as much as u can...hehheheehee..

Varun said...

eventually you are going to have to score one of them,just can't sit waiting for the next one to arrive :)

Anonymous said...

eh:):)......find it very strange!!!...u guys also have such thoughts n silly silly emotions!!!!......so we all are alike....hi..hi:)

Mehboob said...

yeh..ladkaa kab sudhregaa..u dint change man..he he he

Anonymous said...

the world is full of beautiful people kishore,wait till the day someone(another girl[;)])comes up to you to say "you are handsome" and then walk away.....

Bugs said...

Hahahhaaa...very funny Kishore..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...